10 YEAR WEAR GUARANTEE
Guaranteed Not to Wear More Than 10% In Ten Years
This carpet is waarranted for indoor use by the manufacturer. If properly installed and maintained the surface pile in any given area is abrasively worn more than 10% within ten years, the worn area
will be replaced at our expense. The manufacturer warrants abrasive wear only, not tears, pulls, cuts, piling, matting or damage due to improper installation or improper cleaning agents or methods. After five years the replacement cost is pro-rated.
By abrasive wear we mean fiber loss from the carpet. Stairs are excluded. For warranty service contact your dealer. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet & Rug Institute's standard CRI-104.
Carpet must be installed over manufacturer's recommended pad.
One Year Delamination Guarantee
This carpet is warranted for indoor use by the manufacturer not to delaminate. The following CRI carpet installation standards must be followed for the warranty to be valid.
1. The carpet cannot get WET. This will void all warranties.
2. Pad must be used - Pad recommendation is for a minimum of 8 pounds and A thickness not to exceed 7/16 inch.
3. Separate cushion shall be securely fastened to the subfloor with smooth side up.
4. Separate cushion seams shall be perpendicular to carpet seams or offset by at least 6 inches.
5. Tackless strips shall be not less than 1 inch wids and 1/4 inch thick.
6. Tackless strips are to be fastened around the perimeter of the room with a gully slightly less than the thickness of the carpet from the wall, but not to exceed 3/8 inch.
7. Do not place tackless strips across door openings or door sills except where there is a threshold.
8. Carpet shall not be stapled to the tackless strip.
9. Before seaming, the carpet should be power stretched at seam line.
10. Trim all edges used for seaming at least one inch on each side.
11. Seam edges should be sealed with an appropriate seam sealer.
12. 4 to 6 inch hot melt tape must be used on all the seams.
13. After seaming, the carpet must be properly stretched with the edges hooked to the tackless strips of the starting and surrounding walls with a power stretcher. Use of a power stretcher is mandatory.